Review the instructions, then start your
Here Are the Basics
Review your unit’s Charter Renewal Packet, gather your information and enter it online. It’s a secure, easy-to-use process you can usefrom home or office, anytime. And when you enter information yourself, you know it’s correct.
Training is available at the web-based tutorial link below. If you have any questions regarding the rechartering process, please call the council offices at 891-4073 or email questions to:
Now For the Details
Here’s how to get started:
Select an adult to be the renewal processor for your unit’s Internet Rechartering. Your Membership & Marketing Chair from your unit committee is a good person to handle this responsibility.
- Your renewal processor should gather recharter material and click on the Internet Rechartering button at the top of this page.
- Select First-Time User and enter your unit access code. This unique code is for your unit only. It is on the label of your unit’s Charter Renewal Packet.
- Select your unit type and enter your unit number as a four digit number (use leading zeroes if your unit number is less than four digits, i.e., 0093).
- Create a password as instructed.
- Complete the information requested on each screen. You can stop at any time, log off, then come back and pick up again where you left off by selecting Returning User, reentering your access code and password.
Here’s how to wrap it up:
- When you’ve completed all the information to recharter your unit, click the Submit button.
- Print the Unit Charter Renewal Report Package, which includes the charter renewal application and lists of new members, transfers, multiples, and no-fee adults. Make sure to acquire the appropriate signatures on the application. Then bring the entire packet, along with new applications, registration and insurance payments to the District turn-in dates. You can also complete the process by visiting with your Unit Commissioner or District Profesional.
Rechartering Tutorial | View