- 2017 – 2018 Weekend Camp Reservations will open on August 21, 2017. Please click on the attached form | Short Term Camping Applications
- There is no online reservations at this time.
- Reservations are accepted on a first come first served basis, based on availability and full payment.
- NO reservations are accepted by phone
Please read and print the complete Short-Term/Weekend Camping Reservation Guidelines. | Download
Camping Facilities Applications
Other Camping Information, Policies and Procedures | Download
Firewood in Camp – Remember, units may not bring their own wood to camp; nor may they take wood home.
GNFC Short Term Camp Fees | Download
GNFC Season Pass Loyalty Program
If your unit enjoys tent camping, this is for you! Pay a one-time, nonrefundable fee of $50.00 for unlimited tent camping weekends at all GNFC camps until May 2018. Permit must be purchased by October 31, 2017.
To get your Season Pass, Tent Permit Application
Note: certain dates reserved for Council, District and GNFC committee special events. Units must still complete a short term/weekend camping application at least 2 weeks in advance of each proposed tent camping weekend.
Planning a Troop canoe trip?
- Did you know you can rent canoes from the camps? Contact Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All units will be required to have at one adult who has completed Paddlecraft Safety
Camp Schoellkopf Orienteering Map, Instruction & Control Card
Help Out Your Camp
- Help us Improve Camp, fill out the Weekend Camp Survey»