BSA Tour and Activity Plans - New 5/10/12
Tour and Activity Plans are an innovative, interactive planning tool provided by the Boys Scouts of America.
Once you complete the new form online, GNFC is automatically notified so we can begin the review and approval process. Your Tour and Activity Plan MUST be completed at least 21 days in advance to allow us time for review.
To use the online Tour and Activity Plans tool:
- Log in to www.myscouting.org using your unit leader’s account
- Once logged in, select the Tour and Activity Plan link under Unit Tools and follow the instructions
Remember, a Tour and Activity Plan MUST be submitted for GNFC review any time you plan the following:
- Trips of 500 miles or more; or
- Trips outside of council borders (exception: not to your council-owned property); or
- Trips to any national high-adventure base, national Scout jamboree, National Order of the Arrow Conference, the Summit Bechtel Reserve, or a regionally sponsored event; or
- When conducting any of the following activities outside of council or district events:
- Aquatics activities (swimming, boating, floating, scuba, etc.)
- Climbing and rappelling
- Orientation flights (process flying plan)
- Shooting sports
- Any activities involving motorized vehicles as part of the program (snowmobiles, boating, etc.); or
- At a council's request (Contact GNFC for any additional guidelines or regulations concerning tour and activity plans)
Complete FAQs (frequently asked questions), including a demo video, here >
If you have any questions, please contact your District Commisioner, Director or Executive.
Last Updated - 5/3/12 - JRC