Let’s move Scouting forward. This webpage is a resource to help you serve more youth in your area. These recruiting ideas and resources are here to help you discover, activate, and improve your recruiting strategy.
How to Order Promotional Materials
We encourage every unit to take part in the recruiting process. New members keep your unit strong, grow Scouting and its positive impact in the community, and add to the fun of Scouting! Our Council is happy to provide promotional materials for your use to aid you in your recruiting efforts. These materials include flyers, posters, yard signs, and more. All you have to do is ask for them!
Here’s how to place your order:
- Schedule a “Sign-up”/Recruitment meeting for your Unit and order materials AT LEAST 2 weeks in advance.
- Contact your District Executive with the meeting information.
- Allow 1 week to process your order.
- Your District Executive will contact you when your materials are ready for pick up. Distribute flyers to school 1-2 weeks before recruitment date, give your scouts buddy cards to invite their friends, hang posters at school, church or neighborhood along with yard signs.
- Be sure to confirm that your order is ready before coming to the Council office for pick up.
Find more membership resources below: