2013 Project Popcorn
Last year, more than 200 Cub Packs, Scout Troops and Venture Crews participated in the GNFC Popcorn sale in Western New York. Your efforts can only be described as a “Popping” Success. You earned more than $450,000 for your units, enabling you to have a “mountain top” year of Scouting.
Are you ready for 2013?
Review the information below and set your sites on even greater success in 2013.
Any questions, shoot a message to Justin King or Lenora Stepp!
GNFC 2013 Popcorn Central Resources
Use these resources for successful sales in three easy steps:
Sign Up , Planning and Selling
2. Resources and Help
3. Advancement and Prizes
- Information on the Keller Marketing Prize Program will be available October 31
- Scouts who sell $4,000 or more in the fall sale will be eligible for a ticket into the GNFC Prize Vault; a form will be available soon to register.
- Trail's End 2013 Scholarship Program enrollment form >
Why We Sell Popcorn
GNFC and Trail’s End Popcorn provide an amazing opportunity to help our Scouts pay their own way in the Scouting program and supports Council-wide activities.
In 2012, our Popcorn for Scouting sales efforts provided:
• a record-setting $900,000 for WNY individual Scouting programs
• $50,000 in delicious Trail’s End Popcorn products for our service men
and women at home and abroad through the military donation program
Additionally, popcorn proceeds make it possible for GNFC Scouts to experience
the thrills of high adventure through life-changing experiences such as:
• Birchbark Expeditions
• BSA’s National Jamboree
• Florida Seabase
• Philmont Scout Reservation
• Trips to Alaska, Hawaii and even around the world
Trail’s End provides extensive training and resources to our families and leaders
with a focus on providing great Scouting programs:
• a total of 150 Scouts from GNFC have earned college
scholarships through the Trail’s End program
Last Updated - 9/30/13 - JK