GNFC Short-Term/Weekend Camping
Introducing the GNFC Season Pass Loyalty Program
If your unit enjoys tent camping, this is for you! Pay a one-time, nonrefundable fee of $50.00 for unlimited tent camping weekends at all GNFC camps until May 19, 2014.
To get your Season Pass, complete this ONLINE Season Pass application >
Note: certain dates reserved for Council, District and GNFC committee special events. Units must still complete a short term/weekend camping application at least 2 weeks in advance of each proposed tent camping weekend.
Planning a Troop canoe trip?
- Did you know you can rent canoes from the camps? Contact Sue at email@example.com
- Starting Jan.1 2014 all units will be required to have at one adult who has completed Paddlecraft Safety >
Help Out Your Camp
Information on Short-Term/Weekend Camping Reservations
- are accepted on a first come first served basis, based on availability
- REQUIRE submission of a completed Short-Term/Weekend Camping application and FULL payment, in order to be processed
- may be submitted online, mailed, faxed or in person; NO reservations, however, are accepted by phone
Read and print the complete Short-Term/Weekend Camping Reservation Guidelines > (PDF)
Camping Facilities Availability
Rentals change daily. Check the monthly schedule spreadsheets below for updates before you submit a request!
Camping Facilities Applications
Online Short-Term/Weekend Camping Application >
(Use this online form to submit a request for a facility directly to the camping department)
Paper-based Short-Term/Weekend Camping Application > (PDF)
(Print and complete this form and then send or bring it to the camping department)
Other Camping Information, Policies and Procedures
Firewood in Camp - Remember, units may not bring their own wood to camp; nor may they take wood home. Read the full policy statement >
GNFC Year Round Cabin/ Lean-to Fire Safety Procedures >
GNFC Short Term Camp Fees >
Last Updated - 8/1/12 - JAA