GNFC Short-Term/Weekend Camping
Introducing the GNFC Season Pass Loyalty Program
If your unit enjoys tent camping, this is for you! Pay a one-time, nonrefundable fee of $50.00 for unlimited tent camping weekends at all GNFC camps until May 15, 2015. Permit must be purchased by October 31, 2014.
To get your Season Pass, complete this ONLINE Season Pass application >
Note: certain dates reserved for Council, District and GNFC committee special events. Units must still complete a short term/weekend camping application at least 2 weeks in advance of each proposed tent camping weekend.
Planning a Troop canoe trip?
- Did you know you can rent canoes from the camps? Contact Sue at email@example.com
- Starting Jan.1 2014 all units will be required to have at one adult who has completed Paddlecraft Safety >
Help Out Your Camp
Information on Short-Term/Weekend Camping Reservations
- are accepted on a first come first served basis, based on availability
- REQUIRE submission of a completed Short-Term/Weekend Camping application and FULL payment, in order to be processed
- may be submitted online, mailed, faxed or in person; NO reservations, however, are accepted by phone
Read and print the complete Short-Term/Weekend Camping Reservation Guidelines > (PDF)
Camping Facilities Availability
Rentals change daily. Check the monthly schedule spreadsheets below for updates before you submit a request!
Camping Facilities Applications
Online Short-Term/Weekend Camping Application >
(Use this online form to submit a request for a facility directly to the camping department)
Paper-based Short-Term/Weekend Camping Application > (PDF)
(Print and complete this form and then send or bring it to the camping department)
Other Camping Information, Policies and Procedures
Firewood in Camp - Remember, units may not bring their own wood to camp; nor may they take wood home. Read the full policy statement >
GNFC Year Round Cabin/ Lean-to Fire Safety Procedures >
GNFC Short Term Camp Fees >
Last Updated - 8/1/12 - JAA