Cub Scout Day Camp 2015
Trail Ride to El Rancho Grande
Come with us and...
- Be sworn in as a Deputy
- Live & play like boys of the Old West
- Build a Fort
- Work as an assayer and in the General Store
- Take part in our Red River Boat races
- And much, much more!
It’ll be great fun, so com’on along and join us!
- Physical excercise
- Learning through fun activities
- Bow & Arrow target shooting
- Sling Shot target shooting
- Special WEBELOS activities
- Ultimate Frizbee
- Fun wood projects and other projects
- Opportunities for advancement
- General Store
- Memories to treasure forever
- A special campfire
- A family chuckwagon supper (all family members are encouraged to take part)
- Fun and much, much more!!!
Parents: Interested in serving as part of our Camp Staff as an Activity Director or Den Leader? It requires a full week commitment. Indicate your interest on the reservation forms and we'll be in touch.
Stay Up-To-Date With Our Monthly Newsletter
Medical form required
Parts A & B of the Boy Scout Annual Health and Medical record must be submitted for all attendees. Please complete this form and email it or deliver it to Army Leonetti at the Council Service Center as soon as possible after you submit your reservations.
About Cub Scout Day Camp
GNFC Cub Scout Day Camp is an accredited, Erie and Niagara County Health Department and Boy Scouts of America approved youth camp.
Our Camp Directors and Program Directors have attended our National Day Camp School.
- Camp Director:
- GNFC Staff Advisor:
Shooting Sports directors are approved by the counties in which we operate and abide by New York State laws and National Standards of the Boy Scouts of America.
For More Information
Send Army your email address and he'll be sure to send you the monthly edition of our "Niagara Frontier Telegraph." It gives you the latest information about Day Camp and it's fun to read.
Last Updated - 1/15/15 - SJ
| || |
Cost: 5 Day Session - $110.00 per Cub Scout
3 Day Session - $ 60.00 per Cub Scout
Six Convenient Locations -
Select the best site and register ONLINE!
Session #1: July 6-8, 2015; 9 am-4 pm daily
Lake Erie Social Club
3200 South Park Avenue, Lackawanna, NY 14218
Session #1 ONLINE Registration here >
Session #2: July 9-11, 2015; 9 am-4pm daily
Trinity Episcopol Church
261 E. Main St., Hamburg, NY 14075
Session #2 ONLINE Registration here >
Session #3: July 13-17, 2015; 5 pm-9 pm daily
Council Service Center
2860 Genesee St., Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Session #3 ONLINE Registration here >
Session #4: July 20-22, 2015; 9 am-4 pm daily
St. Martin De Porres
555 North Hampton St., Buffalo, NY 14208
Session #4 ONLINE Registration here >
Session #5: July 23-25, 2015; 9 am-4 pm daily
D'Youville College Athletic Field
320 Porter Ave., Buffalo, NY 14201
Session #5 ONLINE Registration here >
Session #6: July 27-31, 2015; 9 am-4 pm daily
4670 Albright, Ransomville, NY 14131
Session #6 ONLINE Registration here >
Or register at the Council Service Center
Print a copy of the paper reservation form >
Payment and Refund Details
- Payment is due with each reservation.
- Each paid youth reservation includes a T-Shirt
Additional youth and adult T-Shirts available
- All refunds requests must be submitted to the Campaign Department with a "Refund Request Form."
- Refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Refunds
considered ONLY if submitted before August 28th, 2015.
Hints for a Great Camp
- Bring a buddy and use the “Buddy System”
- Wear your uniform every day
- Be on time
- Bring everything on the camp list
- Stay with your Den
- Obey all instructions
- Listen to you Den Leader and Den Chief
- Get lots of rest at night
- Remind Mom or Dad to bring a lawn chair when visiting us at camp
- Smile and be pleasant to every one
- Mark all your stuff
- Do your best
- Have fun!