Cub Scout Day Camp 2014
King Arthur's Knights of the Roundtable
Come with us and...
- Visit King Arthur's England during the Middle Ages
- Enter Camelot as a Page, be elevated to Squire on Wednesday
- Be Knighted by King Arthur at the Friday Feast
- Live & play like boys of Medieval Times
- Move blocks to build a fortification wall
- Work as an apprentice in the Pottery Shoppe, Metal & Armor Shoppe, and Banner & Flag Shoppe
- Take part in our Moat Boat races
- And much, much more!
It’ll be great fun, so com’on along and join us!
- Physical excercise
- Learning through fun activities
- Bow & Arrow target shooting
- Sling Shot target shooting
- Special WEBELOS activities
- Ultimate Frizbee
- Fun wood projects and other projects
- Opportunities for advancement
- Trading Post
- Memories to treasure forever
- A special campfire
- A family supper (all family members are encouraged to take part)
- Fun and much, much more!!!
Parents: Interested in serving as part of our Camp Staff as an Activity Director or Den Leader? It requires a full week commitment. Indicate your interest on the reservation forms and we'll be in touch.
Medical form required
Parts A & B of the Boy Scout Annual Health and Medical record must be submitted for all attendees. Please complete this form and email it or deliver it to Army Leonetti at the Council Service Center as soon as possible after you submit your reservations.
About Cub Scout Day Camp
GNFC Cub Scout Day Camp is an accredited, Erie and Niagara County Health Department and Boy Scouts of America approved youth camp.
Our Camp Directors and Program Directors have attended our National Day Camp School.
- Camp Director:
- Cub Scout Program Directors:
- Art Aigner (Week #1)
- Bill Wiedenbeck (Week #2)
- Soy Gibson (Week #3)
- Kristen Bishop (Week #4)
- Webelos Program Director:
- Wood Working Director
- Shooting Sports Director
- GNFC Staff Advisor:
Shooting Sports directors are approved by the counties in which we operate and abide by New York State laws and National Standards of the Boy Scouts of America.
For More Information
Send Army your email address and he'll be sure to send you the monthly edition of our "Day Camp Knight Vision." It gives you the latest information about Day Camp and it's fun to read.
Not on our mailing list, yet? Check out the archive editions to the right!
Last Updated - 7/27/14 - JRC
| || |
Cost per week - $110.00 per Cub Scout
Four Convenient Locations -
Select the best site and register ONLINE!
Week #1: July 7-11, 2014; 9 am-3:30 pm daily
Lake Erie Social Club
3200 South Park Avenue, Lackawanna, NY 14218
Week #1 ONLINE Registration here >
Week #2: “(K)Night Camp” July 14-18, 2014; 5-9:00 pm daily
Scout Service Center
2860 Genesee St., Buffalo, NY 14225
Week #2 ONLINE Registration here >
Week #3: July 21-25, 2014; 9 am-3:30 pm daily
St. Martin De Porres
555 Northampton St., Buffalo, NY 14208
Week #3 ONLINE Registration here >
Week #4: July 28-August 1, 2014; 9 am-3:30 pm daily
4670 Albright Rd., Ransomville, NY 14131
Week #4 ONLINE Registration here >
Or, register at the Council Service Center
Print a copy of the paper reservation form >
Payment and Refund Details
- A $50.00 deposit per Scout is due with each reservation with a $60.00 balance due by May 23, 2014
- Each paid youth reservation includes a T-Shirt
Additional youth and adult T-Shirts available
- All refunds requests must be submitted to the Campaign Department with a "Refund Request Form."
- Refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Refunds
considered ONLY if submitted before August 30th, 2014.
Hints for a Great Camp
- Bring a buddy and use the “Buddy System”
- Wear your uniform every day
- Be on time
- Bring everything on the camp list
- Stay with your Den
- Obey all instructions
- Listen to you Den Leader and Den Chief
- Get lots of rest at night
- Remind Mom or Dad to bring a lawn chair when visiting us at camp
- Smile and be pleasant to every one
- Mark all your stuff
- Do your best
- Have fun!
Day Camp Knight Vision Archive