- are accepted on a first come first served basis, based on availability
- Reserve online. NO reservations are accepted by phone
Please read and print the complete Short-Term/Weekend Camping Reservation Guidelines. | Download
Camping Facilities Applications
Other Camping Information, Policies and Procedures | Download
Firewood in Camp – Remember, units may not bring their own wood to camp; nor may they take wood home.
GNFC Short Term Camp Fees | Download
GNFC Season Pass Loyalty Program
If your unit enjoys tent camping, this is for you! Pay a one-time, nonrefundable fee of $50.00 for unlimited tent camping weekends at all GNFC camps until May 2017. Permit must be purchased by October 30, 2016.
To get your Season Pass, complete this ONLINE Season Pass application»
Note: certain dates reserved for Council, District and GNFC committee special events. Units must still complete a short term/weekend camping application at least 2 weeks in advance of each proposed tent camping weekend.
Planning a Troop canoe trip?
- Did you know you can rent canoes from the camps? Contact Sue at email@example.com
- All units will be required to have at one adult who has completed Paddlecraft Safety
Help Out Your Camp
- Help us Improve Camp, fill out the Weekend Camp Survey»