Join the GNFC Team
If you're looking for a fulfilling position, consider joining the Scouting team.
Local GNFC Positions
Position: Program Aide - Part Time Opportunities
GNFC is seeking part time employees to help organize and run our Scoutreach program. Program Aides help with afterschool and evening Scoutreach programs at various sites in Buffalo, Lackawanna and Niagara Falls.
- Flexible Hours
- Great opportunity for teachers, future teachers, or anyone interested in recreational education
- After school programs mainly run Monday- Thursday from 3pm-7pm
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have transportation to and from the sites
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law
- Believe in the Scoutreach program and its community impact
- Register and be approved by the Boy Scouts of America
If interested, please contact Greg Voyzey, Scoutreach District Executive, at 716-512-6209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Scouting Careers
There are many opportunities for employment with the Boy Scouts of America, from seasonal jobs at summer camps to a lifelong career.
Check out the openings on the national Boy Scout Web site >